Vintage Guitar Appraisals
An honest, professional appraisal backed by
(We also appraise amplifiers, mandolins, and ukuleles!)
30 years of experience.
"It is our goal and our promise to provide the most accurate, honest and universally accepted appraisals available."
Full Appraisal: $39.99
Insurance replacement value: Protect your investment with a signed, hard copy appraisal on our letterhead suitable for insurance purposes.
Current Market Value: If you wish to sell your instrument or simply want documentation of your instrument's current market value, you'll receive a signed hard copy appraisal on our letterhead noting current market value.
Market Value ONLY via email: $14.99
Market value sent via email only. No documentation. Not valid for insurance purposes. Useful if you are curious on the current value or wish to have a starting price for sale.
Combo Appraisal: (Get both of the above and save!)$49.99
We'll send you a signed, hard copy appraisal on our letterhead suitable for insurance purposes plus a handwritten note of current market value. If you need documentation of current market value, please order a FULL Appraisal:Market Value, above.
Please allow one week turn around time on hard copy appraisals. Thank you!
If you are ordering more than one of the same type of appraisal, you will be given the option to change quantities once you click through on the payment button. When your payment is complete, you will be sent to a page where you will provide us the necessary appraisal images and any serial numbers or factory order numbers. Please make sure we have your correct mailing address for hard copy appraisals.
This button will take you to PayPal.
1. Change the quantity of appraisals ordered if more than one.
2. Please make sure the mailing address on file with PayPal is correct. This is where we will send your hard copy appraisals. (You may provide an alternate mailing address using the "special instructions" box you'll find on the payment page.)
3. After your payment is complete, you will be redirected to a page where you will attach pictures of the items you are having appraised.
You will need the following pictures:
* Full front of guitar
* Full back of guitar
* Close-up of headstock front
* Close-up of headstock back
* Close-ups of any damage
(For Market value ONLY via email, we just need the full front of guitar and full back of guitar)